Switch to VantageSouth Bank
Thank you for choosing VantageSouth Bank for your banking needs. We’ve created a simple way to make the transition to your new account(s) as smooth and convenient as possible, and our Personal Bankers will be glad to assist you during the process. The checklist below explains how to use the enclosed forms to ensure that all of the details have been addressed.
- Make sure enough funds are available in your current account(s) to cover any outstanding
checks or automatic payments/drafts.
- Use the Automatic Drafts form to provide your new account information to any parties
currently drafting payments (mortgage, utilities, etc.).
- Use the Automatic Deposits form to provide your new account information to any parties
from which you receive direct deposits (employer, retirement, etc.).
- Use the Account Closing Request form or visit your current financial institution to have
your account(s) closed.
- Verify maturity dates of any time deposit accounts before transferring.
- Remember to shred or destroy any unused checks, deposit slips and ATM/Debit cards.