|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Yadkin Bank, Yadkin Insurance, Yadkin Wealth, and Yadkin Mortgage
|What we do
|How does Yadkin Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Employees are bound by a Cody of Ethics to access information only for legitimate business purposes and to keep information confidential.
|How does Yadkin Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account
- use your debit/credit card
- give us your employment history
- apply for a loan
- give us your income information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affilates include companies and divisions with the Yadkin name and North Carolina Title Center, LLC; financial companies, such as investment advisors; nonfinancial companies, such as insurance agencies, and mortgage companies.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Yadkin Bank does not share with nonaffiliates other than financial companies with whom we have a joint marketing agreement.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance, fraud protection, and other credit card companies.
|Other Important Information
You may have other privacy protections under some state laws. We will comply with applicable state laws as to information about you, including medical information.
- Accounts with California or Vermont addresses will be treated as if you opted out of joint marketing arrangements.
- Accounts with Vermont addresses will be treated as if you opted out of sharing information among our affiliates.
The following businesses are not covered by this notice
- Any insurance company, insurance agency, or insurance brokerage or other company, which has its own privacy disclosures.
- Businesses which have provided a separate privacy notice governing specified accounts or relationships.