|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|What we do
|How does VantageSouth Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Confidentiality is a key part of providing quality financial services. Your trust in VantageSouth Bank is the foundation of our business.
|How does VantageSouth Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or provide account information
- apply for a loan or provide your mortgage information
- give us your employment history
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional limit sharing. (See below for more on your rights under state laws.)
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affilates include financial company such as title insurance agency.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- VantageSouth Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- VantageSouth Bank doesn't jointly market.
|Other Important Information
|You may have other privacy protections under some state laws.